Waste management is an often overlooked but major element in the running of a business.
No matter how large a company might be, or what industry it may operate in, it is integral that all businesses adhere to what is known as the duty of care – wherein a company must be responsible for all the waste matter that it produces.
This means that any waste that a business produces must be safely and responsibly stored, managed, disposed of, and if possible, recycled or recovered.
For many businesses this can often be a time consuming and complex task, due to the many and often changing legislations that are imposed on commercial enterprises by the government.
How Commercial Waste can help
Due to the fact that most councils no longer collect commercial waste, it is becoming the ever increasing responsibility for businesses to contract waste management companies to help deal with waste and recycling needs.
Although this may seem like a hindrance, there are in fact many benefits of hiring a professional waste collection and management company, including:
- Expert advice and guidance on waste and recycling efficiency
- Guaranteed environmental compliance covering all aspects of waste and recycling
- Reduced impact on the environment
- Increased time efficiency
- Great financial savings through the management of recycled material
Commercial Waste has a multitude of relationships within the commercial waste industry, so we are able to pass significant benefits to businesses of all sizes and types.
Working in a unique and totally transparent manner, we build long-term relationships between companies looking to save time and money while helping to lessen their impact on the environment.
What Commercial Waste offers
We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest industry measures, alongside the reporting of breaking news and waste laws across the UK and Europe.
Aside from guiding businesses through the myriad of waste and recycling legislations, we actively work alongside our clients and customers by:
- Providing full audits by qualified waste teams to ensure the best and most efficient service.
- Organising collection and disposal of all types of waste, including speciality waste such as toxic, pharmaceutical and radioactive waste.
- Ensuring the recycling of all possible materials.
- Organising the provision of sophisticated and money-saving waste and recycling equipment and storage units.
- Operating dedicated customer service teams
What to do next
If you want more information on how your company might be able to save money by hiring a waste management company, or anything else about who we are and how we operate, check out our contact page.