Waste storage and collection is a major part of any business.
From offices to restaurants and factories to retail stores, ensuring the safe storage and collection of waste is an integral part of a company’s duty of care.
It is important therefore, that any waste or recyclable materials are collected and handled only by qualified waste professionals.
How Commercial Waste can help
Due to the fact that many councils throughout the UK are no longer collecting and disposing of commercial waste, more and more businesses are relying upon commercial waste management contractors.
With that in mind, it is a great benefit for companies to have their waste collected by commercial waste professionals. For example, Commercial Waste can help by:
- Guiding companies through complex waste and recycling legislation
- Reducing environmental impacts
- Lowering waste production
- Offering competitive and dynamic waste collection professionals
- Offering of a range of skips, bins and unique storage spaces
- Lowering overheads through increased waste and recycling efficiency
What Commercial Waste offers
Throughout the UK, Commercial Waste helps a range of businesses with their waste collection needs.
Thanks to the fact that we have a multitude of relationships within the waste and recycling industry, we can actively search out the best, most efficient and reliable commercial waste collection service for your business model.
For companies that need regular bin collections, no matter how large or small that need might be, we take care of the paper work and heavy lifting so that they can continue with the day-to-day running of business.
- 120 to 240 litre wheelie bins
- 660 to 1100 litre waste containers
- 8yrd3 to 16yrd3 rear end loaders
- 20 cu yard to 40 cu yard roll-on roll-off containers
Additionally, for companies looking to dispose of waste during one-off projects we also offer:
- Midi skips
- Maxi skips
- Large skips
- Enclosed skips
What to do next
If you want more information on how Commercial Waste can help you with your waste and recycling collections, or would like to know more about who we are and how we operate, check out our contact page.